- Caring for an older adult so they can remain safe at home?
- Providing full-time care for your grandchildren and unsure of the resources available or you need help with legal issues, finances, healthcare, or education?
- Taking care of someone with a disability or chronic illness who needs assistance, around-the-clock supervision, meals, and more
Caregiver Solutions can help.
Our Caregiver Advisors understand the complexities of managing a person’s care in the home. They will help you enroll in the program, provide a thorough assessment of your caregiving situation, and ensure you receive person-centered services and supports that meet your preferences and individual needs.
Caregiver Solutions is designed to support your unique caregiving journey, and it empowers you with valuable information, resources, services, and supports to help you provide exceptional care while taking care of your own wellbeing. Let our Caregiver Advisors enroll you in Caregiver Solutions. They will connect you with services and supports based on your specific caregiving needs and preferences.
Services and Supports
- Caregiving assessments and planning
- In-home services and supports
- Learn about coping skills and resources at our weekly online caregiver support groups
- Caregiving education and training including falls prevention, mental health assessments, and social engagement strategies
- Help with legal documents with referrals to elder law offices
- Mental health and substance use counseling with referrals to behavioral health specialists
- Occasional relief from caregiving with referrals to Adult Day Health programs, respite care, and companion services
- Education and training on caring for an older adult at home, including those with dementia
- Scholarships for after-school programs, assistive technology, and adaptive equipment
Ready to learn more? Click here or call us at 617-292-6211.
Adult Foster Care Program (AFC)
If you provide full-time care to someone who is unable to live alone due to a chronic illness or disability and receives MassHealth, you may be eligible to participate in our AFC program and receive financial assistance. Our dedicated AFC nurses and case managers provide in-home education and training as well as social services and support to help you and your care partner thrive together in a shared living environment.
Caregiver Support Groups
We can help you navigate the challenges of caregiving.
If you or someone you know would like to discuss caring for loved ones, self-care, and resources that can help, come join Boston Senior Home Care’s Caregiver Support group! We offer three virtual support groups each week including one evening group.
Caregiver Support Group schedule: Mondays (9-10 AM), Thursdays (12-1 PM), and Tuesdays (7-8 PM).
Ready to learn more? Click here or call us at