Boston Senior Home Care’s Home Care program is available to qualified individuals at risk for nursing home placement due to frailty or a chronic medical condition, but would prefer to remain at home. Services are provided by community agencies selected for quality and cost.
Our case managers can help with eligibility requirements, provide a needs assessment, and assist with choosing appropriate in-home services and supports. To qualify, a person must be 60 years of age or older, not living in a nursing facility or assisted living residence, meet certain income guidelines, and be assessed by a Boston Senior Home Care case manager who develops individualized care plans that best meet each person’s specific needs.
Our in-home services and supports are provided through a network of home care professionals who must consistently meet our standards for providing the best care available with compassion, respect, and dignity.
What We Offer
- Home-delivered meals and grocery shopping
- Homemaking services, including meal preparation, laundry, and housekeeping
- Personal care, including assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companionship for older adults who are socially isolated
- Medication management assistance
- Money management to ensure that bills are paid and finances are in order
- Adult Day Health for socialization and companionship
- In-home safety modifications