About Our Home Care and Family Support Programs
Boston Senior Home Care offers a variety of home care and family support programs and community-based services to help older adults and people with disabilities remain safe and independent in their place of choice.
Wondering where to begin? We’re here to help you make the best decisions for the older adults and/or children in your care and help with your family caregiver responsibilities.
Our case managers work with families and caregivers to provide the following:
- Advice on eligibility and enrollment
- Unbiased information about long-term services and supports
- Assistance with referrals to community-based resources such as home-delivered meals and adult day health programs
- A person-driven approach to ensure your home care choices are respected
- Follow up and help with planning the next steps to becoming a family caregiver
Regardless of your income level, we offer several programs. While many of our home care and family support programs and community-based services require MassHealth eligibility, there are other options available for those who do not meet MassHealth criteria.
Ready to take the next step? Submit an online referral or call us at 617-292-6211.