Community Advocacy Award Nominations
- An organization serving the needs of older adults and/or people with disabilities and/or caregivers is eligible for the award.
- Preference will be given to nominees who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and contributions in making a difference in the Boston community.
- If multiple people would like to contribute to a nomination, we ask that you coordinate and submit a single nomination as opposed to submitting multiple nomination forms.
- Award recipients and their nominators will be notified in early May and will receive complimentary tickets to the Forever at Home Fundraising Gala to be held at the Omni Parker Hotel in October 2023.
- The honoree will be invited to speak about their work at our Forever at Home 2023 fundraising event and will be eligible to receive an award of up to $3,000.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Nominations are due by April 7.
2022 – Dr. Ruth C. Moy, Executive Director, Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center
2021 – Age Strong Commission, The Boston Housing Authority, Maloney Properties, Suburban Home Health Care, East Boston Community Development Corporation, Pelmeds Pharmacy
2019 – Catherine Dunham, Former Senior Advisor, Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH)