Help for Family Caregivers
Providing care and support to a spouse or parent can involves a variety of responsibilities, such as preparing meals, assisting with personal care and other medical and supportive tasks. Caregiving also means providing comfort and companionship and coordinating activities to reduce social isolation. While caring for a loved one can offer a unique sense of fulfillment, it also comes with many responsibilities and may leave you feeling overwhelmed.
Caregiver Solutions can help. Studies show that caregivers who feel supported not only have lower stress levels but also experience fewer feelings of isolation. Successfully navigating the challenging aspects of caregiving will allow you to embrace the more rewarding experiences of care.
How does the program work?
Our specially trained Caregiver Advisors will evaluate your unique caregiving situation and put a plan in place to help. Services include:
- In-home support such as light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Respite care, adult day health, and companion services
- Counseling, education, and caregiver training
- Support groups to connect with other caregivers
- Specialized support for older adults with dementia and/or Alzheimer’s Disease
- User-friendly technology to keep everyone connected and engaged
Call 617-292-6211 or submit an online referral.